Sunday, October 25, 2009

Plus Weekend!

Hey!
sorry, sorry, sorry!! i know i was supposed to post this yesterday but im changing it. saturday is my day off sunday i write my plus weekend!! okay here we go!!!*************************************************************************************** Saturday- Busy day! Soccer first. We had a tie for our game. After that i showered and got ready then went over to my friends house and slept over.

Sunday- Me and my friend went to church then hang out until about 2:30 then i went home.

*************************************************************************************** That was my weekend!! How was yours?

Miss.Bear

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm glad you had a good weekend and if you want to change your blog schedule, that is perfectly up to you and ok. *smile*

    I had a wonderful weekend, too! I took my niece shopping and bought her a couple of shirts and a coat. Then we went to see the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in 3-D! It was so good. We had a large popcorn and large lemonade to share for the movie.

    Today (Sunday) I went to church where my son works as a youth leader and he played his cello in the service. I love to hear him play. We had lunch with a Spanish speaking church after the service- the service today was partly in Spanish.

    Then I wrote on my blog this afternoon and now I am drinking coffee from a mug that a blog friend sent me from North Carolina. What could be better than this, Miss.Bear?

    Much love!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday we went to go visit Annie (the dog!) Go visit my regular blog today and you will see pictures of her. Then Sat night we went to the fall festival at my church and ate tons of candy, played games and generally had fun. Today we went to church, and then we went and bought Annie a collar and some puppy supplies. She comes home with us next Saturday! Yay!

    Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi and Kelly- Your weekend sounded fun!! Mine was! For Friday (the one before halloween) im going to a halloween birthday costume party!!

    ReplyDelete