Friday, October 30, 2009

Plus Week!

Hey Hey!!
Heres my week
***************************************************************************************
Monday- i was sick :(

Tuesday- school, then homework with friends

Wensday- School, then soccer

Thursday- After school did home work with a friend then me and her went to micheals and walmart then after that we hung out until 6:30.

Friday- At 6:00 im going to a halloween pary until 9:00 and after that im going to a church lockin with two of my friends.
*************************************************************************************

I am very busy!!
Well, Im going to paint my nails yellow and black for my halloween costume (bumble bee)

Talk to ya'll later!!

Miss.Bear

2 comments:

  1. The church lock in sounds fun. Was it? Was it scary at all?

    How was trick or treating?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was sooooo fun and no scary except we turned all the lights off and played a game where u triedto find people but the onlylight was our cell phone light and we wanted to turn the lights on but we were all scared cuz we were messin around and i said what if some1 poped out from the window and thats where the lights were so we were all freaked out so me and my friends all held hands and ran, RAN to the lightswitch in the pitchblack dark!!!!!

    ReplyDelete