Friday, October 23, 2009

News Update!

Its me!
I have had so many thoughts about what im going to write and my mind is scrambled so im just gonna do an update.
1. Plus days, On friday im going to do a plus week. On Saturday im doing a plus weekend! just to make it a little easier and so i cant talk with you guys more!
2. Sunday and Monday are free days for me. if i wanna write i will if i dont i wont.
3. Tuesday I will have a News Update.I'll Update you on things about my site or my week.
4. Wensday is FUN DAY!! I will (TRY) to put a video up but if i cant do that i will post a game like one i made up or a riddle and you guys can try to solve it in my comments.
5. Thursday-- Either i'll answer the riddle or i will write about maybe a story or its a free day it depends on whats going on!
6. If i forget to post please dont be mad!!
7. Im doing two posts today this and Plus week!

Okay! I feel better!!

Miss.Bear

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Miss.Bear, way to get organized. Maybe I should make a blogging schedule like yours. I'm thinking about that one. Can't wait to read all the new fun updates and riddles you're going to have up soon.

    Have a great Monday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im suprised i could pull that off! im not very organized. now i have to get up to date!!

    ReplyDelete