Friday, October 23, 2009

Plus Week!

Its me!!
Here my week!!***************************************************************************************
Monday- I went to soccer practice and hung out with friends
Tuesday- Hung out with my friends
Wensday- I went to soccer practice again and my mom took my brother, I'll call him J, to the orthodontist so i had to stay with a friend.
Thursday- Hung out with my other friend.
Friday- Rode my bike, played on the computer, and played games witht the fam!
***************************************************************************************
Hey,
Im putting a short story on this post just cuz i dont feel like having 3 posts.
Here it is.
The other day i went to get ice cream or something out of the freezer and i opened the freezer door and there was three toilet paper rolls with the toilet paper on them in the freezer. The funny thing is, J did it! We dont know why. J is so funny but hes sooo weird!!

Miss Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment