Friday, August 14, 2009

Speeking of Bugs......


You all should know my first blog, bugs, bugs, and more bugs, well here is another little bug story. Today my dad made me and my brother work outside and we were putting mulch around stuff. Well, I was putting some mulch around the air conditioner machine thing and this huge and I mean HUGE beetle came out of nowhere! I screamed soooo loud my mom heard it inside!! It was so gross and I hate Hate HATE bugs!!! I added a picture of what it looks like. As soon as I screamed my dad said whats wrong and I was so shocked and couldn't answer him! Did I mention I hate bugs?

7 comments:

  1. I HATE BUGS TOO! I love the Orkin man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love their comercials there so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I read somewhere that you hate bugs....hhmmmm.
    Me Too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like bugs, but then when I encounter one I scream SOOOOOOO LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!Your way of writing blog is so nice and interesting one too.Thank you.
    บาคาร่า
    จีคลับ
    baccarat

    ReplyDelete