Friday, August 14, 2009

Kings Dominion.

yesterday me, my mom, my brother, my friend, and my brothers girlfriend went to kings dominion. we had sooooo much fun!! here is a list of all the stuff we road.
lazy river
wave pool
log flume
scooby doo roller coaster
scooby doo haunted mansion
white water canyon
caricell
uggggg brain fart!!!! I cant think of what else i road!!!!!!!!! sorry guys but there's some of the stuff. Anyways, when me and my friend K where in the wave pool all of a sudden they blew the whistle and everybody got out and they called some people in and they all kept looking at the very bottom of the pool. then they called us back in the pool. It was really strange and we had no idea what happened! Besides that we all had a great time!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like they were worried that someone had drowned! Very scary. Glad everything was ok.

    Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know because some people where talking about maybe someone vomitted or there was blood but they didnt do anything. it was quite scary!! it was a very fun day thought! tell Gigi i cant wait to see her on her big 10!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it was, it must not have been too bad because they let you all get back in....scary though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea it was and it was a little strange... false alarm apparently.

    ReplyDelete