Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bugs, Bugs, and more Bugs!!

Hey Guys!
To start off my blogging I'm gonna share a funny story with you guys.
Now i don't know about you guys but i hate bugs! And so dose my friend. I'll call her E. So me and E where outside of her house and we were about to go inside because it was so hot and right when we went to open the door a huge wasp flew over and landed on the door handle. so we slowly backed away from the door and when we backed away we passed this bucket. So i looked in the bucket and i saw floating candy with a piece of cardboard over it. I said, "Hey E, will you move this piece of cardboard?" "Sure" She replied. So she moved the cardboard and all these flies flew out all over the place and we screamed so loud. It was so gross. We were so grossed out that we didn't come back outside for a long time.

8 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Hey, another young friend blogs too. Her blog is: http://csdgpro.blogspot.com/

    You should go visit her and introduce yourself. Tell her Chatty Kelly is your aunt & that you are her age. I think it would be nice for you two to support each other by visiting blogs.

    HAVE A GREAT DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i checked out her page and left her a little comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!!!you are a crazy girl!!!!(about me)cant wait for you to come over on my birthday!!!!!gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i am a crazy girl :). cant wait to see u either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I like bugs, but I sure don't like to be surprised by bugs, like having them fly up in my face. Scary! I like them when they are just sitting there and I sneak up on them and look at them, then go get my bug identification book and come back and they're still sitting there and I try to find them in my book. I'm weird like that.

    Nice blog! Come visit me sometime.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi TNT! What a great blog!

    I see you have a follower named 2Thinks. She and I follow each others blogs and she's a really nice and funny lady.

    I DO NOT LIKE BUGS!! Or snakes. When I was training in the fire dept and crawling in small spaces under houses and in old buildings, I was always afraid that a snake was going to crawl up my pants leg! Luckily it never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2Thinks- ew! im sorry but how can you stand bugs!? lol :)

    My ADHD Me- lol im glad that didnt happen i would freak out too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl--I like flickin bees when the get to close to me!!

    ET

    ReplyDelete