Saturday, September 26, 2009

Plus Days!

Hey guys,
Its saturday!!! you know what that means!! Its time for Plus Days!!! (drum roll) here we go!!

1. I get to see my cousin and my aunt today!!

2. Yesterday i went to my friends birthday party and we slept outside in a tent!

3. Me and my friend E rode our bikes all week it was awesome!

4. my new nickname!! Thanks to 2Thinks my new post name i'll post on the bottom of the page!

5. sleep!! i love to sleep in really late and it feels so good after i sleep all day!! (LOL)

How was your week??

--

Miss. Polarbear

Live,Love,Laugh .:-:. <3 :D

4 comments:

  1. Well Miss Polarbear, I am glad that you are at my house RIGHT NOW having a sleep over! Fun times! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your brother is at MY house spending the night right now too!!

    I LOVE to sleep!!
    I Love your new name!!!!
    I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday party, bike rides and sleep- these are a few of my favorite things- when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite.....oops! I got carried away there. I do love these things though!

    And hey, glad you liked the name, Miss Polarbear.
    Happy Sunday!
    Heidi@2 Thinks to Share

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the great comment! Kelly- i had fun!! Mooney- i love sleeping too! 2Thinks- i love that movie!!

    ReplyDelete