Saturday, September 19, 2009

Plus Days!

Hey guys,
You all probably noticed my post name plus days. let me explain.
Here im gonna write about my good week.
This im gonna do every saturday.
This post is like Chatty Kelly's post Thankful Thursday. http://chattykelly.blogspot.com/2009/09/thankful-thursday-917.html
but its about the good stuff thats happened to me!
okay here it is.

1. I got medicine for my allergies and I feel much better!

2. I got a new bike. Mine was way to small for me.

3. I get to go to my friends house today.

4. Facebook!! I get to talk to all my friends from last year on facebook.

5. My Blog! I love writting about things i love talking its just kinda my thing!!

Well that ends it here for our Plus Days!! How was your week?

--

Luv4PolarBears

Live,Love,Laugh .:-:. <3 :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow - I love that you are doing a thankful meme! You have lots to be thankful for this week. IT was a "PLUS WEEK" for sure!!! Glad you are feeling better. Next time you come over and spend the night maybe you can bring your bike & you & Gigi can go riding?!?!? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!
    And a new bike too!! COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete