Saturday, February 27, 2010

I dont even know what to title this so this is its title!!!!

WOOOW
thats a long title!!
rofllll!!
neways let me start by saying YAYYYY YOU GUYS STILL CHECK UP ON MY BLOG!! I FEEL LOVEDDDD!! lol!! next im gonna say please post what i should write about!! now to catch up.. news!! 1. I did break my finger. its OK *cough cough* now, rofl!! 2. school... social studies.. teachers.. not a big fannnnn!! rofllllll kno wat im sayinn?? 3. blogging.. blog buddies.. i have writters block!! OKAYYYY now u got the 411 heres our riddle/game thinggggy:
***************************************************************************************
1. How does an elephant hide in a cherry tree?
2. If it takes you an hour to dig a hole how long does it take you to dig half a hole?
3. If a plane crashed on the border of Canada and The US where would you burry the survivors?
***************************************************************************************
have fun trying to answer those!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
ttyl!!
LuV4pOlArBeArS

6 comments:

  1. 1. I have no idea.
    2. There is no such thing as half a hole.
    3. You don't bury SURVIVORS! Woot!

    Why not write about your favorite subject in school and why it is your favorite. Or why you love polar bears. Or about your dog. Your favorite TV show, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how it goes, once a blog friend, forever a blog friend!

    1. Something about a trunk, I'll guess.
    2. Kelly got it, I was going to say "half an hour".
    3. Kelly got it again. I was debating between Canada and the U.S.

    Write about your favorite thing to do, why is it your favorite thing? Where do you do it? Who do you do it with?

    Write about your hero? Who is it? Why?

    When I was in 6th grade I wrote about my hero- my dad. I still have the paper.

    My favorite thing to do is write on my blog, encouraging stories of real life that will make a person laugh and think. Think about Jesus Christ, our savior.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about writing about how you broke your finger. I asked your brother just now and he said a typical brother response...."She broke her finger?" haha...BROTHERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. ?????
    2. ?????? OK, I'm feeling dumb.
    3. You don't bury survivors!! WAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come over to my blog and tell me what you think we should do about our fish, Slewis. You can read all about it here:

    http://isanotherday.blogspot.com/2010/02/slice-slewis.html

    Or if you just come to my place, scroll down until you see the post titled, "Slice Slewis?"

    Okay, see you later.....

    ReplyDelete