Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Procrastinating!

Hey guys,
Im gonna talk to you guys about procrastinating today. Well, we all do it wether you want to admit it or not. i do it! i procrastinate everything. Lately ive procrastinated my blog. Heres what usually happens. You say ill do it in 5 minute. 5 minutes later you say in 30 minutes. 30 minutes later you say an hour. hour later you say tonight. Tonight you say tomorrow morning. So on and so forth. Now my question is, why are we all soooooo lazy, no im not talking about not excersizing or jogging, im talking about putting things off, procrastinating!! Why do we all put things off because we're not in the mood, or we 'just dont feel like it'?? I think we should set goals, now heres the thing about that. I set goals for my blog but i still procrastinate it. Now, truthfully, now many of you procrastinate? Got a story about it? Got an answer to my question, "Why are we all so lazy?" Anything you wanna say put it in my comment box, but dont procrastinate it!!!!

--Miss.Bear

3 comments:

  1. I don't procrastinate on schoolwork- but I do with laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think bottom line is that it is laziness. We don't want to do something, so we put it off for later. Often we "worry" over it (putting it off) longer than it would take to just do it.

    ReplyDelete