Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun Fun Funday!!

heyyyy!!
Heres ya funday!
***************************************************************************************

What's full of holes but still holds water?

What building has the most stories?

Pronounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. I'm double, I'm single, I'm black, blue, and gray, I'm read from both ends, And the same either way. What am I?

***************************************************************************************
Answers to those three will be posted soon!!

Peace,
Miss.Bear :)

6 comments:

  1. 1. A well?

    2. LIBRARY!!!!

    3. I don't know. I'm thinking eye, tea or you. I can't figure it out.

    Can't wait for the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice try!! heres da answers. 1. sponge 2. library 3. eye !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show no.3 to my BFFs.They love a good riddle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did terrible. I got number 2.
    I might have figured out number 1 but I (eye) NEVER would have gotten number 3!!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to update your blog little Miss Bear. :-) Just stopping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great riddle! I've been away too long, I'm missing all your good riddles. I'm going to get back to reading blogs for a while, until the busy Christmas stuff starts up again. We just celebrated with my son, who is visiting us from California.

    ReplyDelete