Sunday, December 20, 2009

WiNtEr BrEaK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!
Its winter brake for me and my fam!!!!!!!
Christmas is soon!
so in this blog i just wanted to say a couple of things!!!
1 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
2 SORRY!!! i know ive been slacking on my blog but its because of Christmas so....
3 IM TAKING DECEMBER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time to be with family! and thats exactly what im going to do!! soooo I will give you all the updates on January 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 My birthday is January 15th!!!!!!! and there will be a special post on that day!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD BREAK!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY (almost) BIRTHDAY (to me!)
SEE YA LATER!!

~ <3 MiSs BeAr <3 ~

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better!!

    Hope you are having fun in all this SNOW!!

    Polar Bear was a little nervous at first...but not for long. haha

    Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete